PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Connection – Canon PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Printing Applying this webpage you can examine the several wi-fi printing possibilities and applications that are available when applying a PIXMA printer. For every wi-fi printing choice, you can find a quick rationalization of your offered functions and also a list of suitable PIXMA printers.
PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Wireless Connection Setup
- Obtain recommendations regarding how to set up the wi-fi connection on the PIXMA TS8052 printer and also how you can reset the printer to manufacturing unit configurations.
- Some entry points (sometimes often called routers or hubs) aspect an automatic link button labeled “WPS” which means Wi-Fi Shielded Setup.
- This allows permitted devices this kind of as your PIXMA TS8052 to connect to the network without having to enter a password, and it will enable a quick and straightforward technique of combining your products.
- This method is undoubtedly the best means of connecting your PIXMA TS8052, therefore if your accessibility position includes a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Relationship Method’ tab under for directions on connecting using this method.
- Should your router support WPS we’ve got offered choice directions to receive your PIXMA TS8052 linked so make sure you choose the ‘Standard Relationship Method’ tab below.
PIXMA TS8052 Wireless WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access position ought to have a very real physical WPS force button available. Please check with your device’s user guide for details. If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Step 2
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press & hold the Resume/ Cancel button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times, and then release it.
The network information page will be printed.
When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS8052.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Restoring your PIXMA TS8052 network settings back to the factory default settings
If you need to reset your network settings back to factory default, for example, if you change your access point, you can do so by following these instructions.
Follow the procedure below to initialize the network settings:
- Press and hold the RESUME/CANCEL button until the alarm lamp flashes 17 times.
- Release the RESUME/CANCEL button.
- The network settings have been reset back to factory default settings.
- If this process is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Standard:
This is a driver that should give complete operation in your picked model. Additionally, it allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For enhanced person expertise we also advise installing My Image Garden software. A variation of this regular driver could have been involved within the CD provided with your first product.