How do I download IJ Scan Utility for Canon printer?
Go to the to follow these steps.
- Enter your scanner model in the Enter a model text box. Select your model from the dropdown list, then select Go.
- Under Drivers & Downloads, make sure that the correct operating system is selected in the drop-down.
- In Drivers tab, find the MP Drivers for your device, and select the Select button on the right.Note: The IJ Scan Utility is included in the MP Drivers package.
- Select the Download button to save the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts during installation until complete.
Launch the IJ Scan Utility
To run, select IJ Scan Utility in the appropriate location.
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. If you do not see this, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar.
- Windows 8: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. (If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”)
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP: From the Start menu, choose All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.