PIXMA MX300 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX300 For performing and enjoy, here is an ideal 5-in-1. You may generate life-like photographs with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 coloration dpi1 – and swiftly, way too: A borderless 4″ x 6″ photo takes only about 46 seconds2. You’ll be able to also print images directly from a digital camera DV camcorder or camera phone3, and not using a computer. Your documents will attribute bold, laser-quality textual content, and copies might be remarkably accurate on your originals.
This All-In-One makes 600-dpi scans with vibrant 48-bit coloration depth. Plus, it achieves Tremendous G3 fax velocity in color and B&W, and its memory can store 20-speed dial codes and receive 50 incoming pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MX300 is Compatible with
- Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and
- OS X 10.9 , OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5.
How to Download and Install
- Download / Installation Procedures
- Please download the driver in the table available on this post.
- Then save it to your computer or laptop.
- The downloaded file is going to be saved while in the specified position in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.