MX Series – Inkjet
Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook – Canon PIXMA MX922 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver, Software Download. Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer. The five color ink system consists of a pigment-based black ink, and four dye-based inks for business-quality text, colorful presentations and documents.
Canon PIXMA MX922 OS Compatibility Windows, Mac, and Linux
Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, e-mails, web pages, and other documents directly from these devices whether you’re in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, save time and effort with AirPrint(2) technology.
Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook Driver
- Before you begin to set the Chromebook, ensure that you have an account in Google.
- Check if the Canon Pixma MX922 printer and computer are connected to the same network of an access point.
- Also, verify if your Canon Pixma MX922 printer supports Google Cloud Print feature.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Canon printer software is downloaded on your computer.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Select the Chrome menu and select Sign in to Chrome.
- Log into your account in Google.
- Go back to the Chrome menu and select Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Settings to view more information.
- Click Manage.
- Click the Add Printers option near the name of your printer.
- When a confirmation message for registering the printer displays on the screen, tap OK.
- Now the Wi-Fi lamp starts to blink.
- Leave the lamp to blink for 3 times and tap the Wi-Fi button.
- Now the printer gets registered in the Google Chrome.
How to Setup Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook?
- Power up your Canon Pixma MX922 printer if it is turned off.
- Find the Menu button on the control panel of the Canon printer and tap it.
- Choose Web Service and tap OK.
- Select Web Service Setup –> Cloud Settings –> Google Cloud Print Setup –> Register with Google Cloud Print.
- Tap Yes –> OK.Configure your language for print configurations and tap OK.
- Ensure that the input tray of the Canon Pixma MX922 printer is loaded with suitable sheets.Tap OK.
- Now the printer prints the authentication URL. Tap Yes –> OK.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the URL in the search field and hit Search.
- Sign into your account in Google if prompts.
- Choose Finish Printer Registration.
Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10/8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra), 10.13 High Sierra or later
- Linux 32-64Bit
Canon PIXMA MX922 Setup Drivers Download
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MX920 Series Drivers
How to Setup Canon MX922 Driver Chromebook? 0.0